Manage your forklift battery fleet like never before
Take full control of your battery maintenance program with scheduling, reporting and detailed analysis of your entire fleet.
Manage your battery fleet
without adding monitoring hardware.
Most forklift battery management systems require you to invest in expensive hardware installations so that they can record and store events. We provide ways to utilize your smart phone or tablet instead.
Everything you need
Control all aspects of your electric forklift power assets including change out management, battery inspections, capacity tests, recording procedural checklists and general maintenance tasks.
- Asset Management
- Manage your batteries, chargers, trucks and map each to a physical location in your facility. Monitor your battery performance over time.
- Battery Watering
- Setup a watering interval, report on batteries that need watering and record your battery watering events.
- Battery Change Management
- If you are changing forklift batteries, you will be able to record those changes and get insights on how your fleet is performing. Easy first-in, first-out battery selection.
- Battery PM
- Perform and record battery inspections to identify safety issues and monitor the state of your batteries.
- Battery Washing
- Setup a wash interval, report on batteries that need a wash and record your battery wash events.
- Capacity Testing
- Record capacity tests and get a visual representation of your battery's performance over the discharge period.
- Role Based Team Members
- Add team members to manage forklift services or to provide the ability to review maintenance reports.
- Service Tickets
- Record services and maintenance as they are discovered and manage the state of the ticket as the equipment is repaired.
- Procedural Checklists
- Easily design and implement checklists to help employees follow procedures and record each occurrence.
- Performance Reports
- Get feedback on how your batteries are performing over time to provide insight into capital planning.
The right price for you,
whoever you are
Recurring payment by credit card is the default, but invoiced billing is also available. We can help you out if you are managing one location or hundreds of customers.
Warehousing / Distribution / Manufacturing
- Unlimited Batteries, Chargers, Trucks, etc.
- Unlimited Users / Contributors / Reviewers
- Manage and record all equipment maintenance
- Create and manage procedural checklists
- Manage your battery change outs with next battery recommendation
- No additional hardware needed
Service Providers / Truck or Battery Dealers
If you are expecting to manage more than a few locations, get in touch for special pricing.
- Invite your customers to view work recorded at their location
- Provide detailed reporting on battery inspections, capacity tests, waterings, washes or service tickets
- Provide insight into asset performance for capital planning
- Provide proof of service issues by attaching images for review